The rack end is mainly used in rack & pinion type steering systems. The purpose of the rack end is to transfer the force, which is transformed from the circular motion of the pinion into the horizontal linear motion of the rack, to the left and right wheels.
- Experience smooth steering control.
- Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications.
- Tested to assure the highest quality product.
- Original Equipment quality.
- Coated surface to prevent corrosion and rust fatigue tested for structural integrity.
- Precision made components for an ideal fit and function.
Request a Quote