The Pitman arm is a steering component in an automobile or truck. As a linkage attached to the steering box sector shaft, it converts the angular motion of the sector shaft into the linear motion needed to steer the wheels.
- An essential item for older and discontinued models.
- Heavy-duty unbreakable items are also available.
- Enjoy reliable steering control with high-strength components.
- OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturers.
- Engineered to provide reliable performance for years to come.
Request a Quote