Radiator Mid Size Truck
A Truck radiator is a type of heat exchanger. It is designed to transfer heat from the hot coolant that flows through it to the air blown through it by the fan. Most modern Trucks use aluminum radiators. These radiators are made by brazing thin aluminum fins to flattened aluminum tubes.
- Drop in fit for easy installation.
- Engineered to meet or exceed manufacturer's specifications.
- All models are validated for fit, form, and function before released into the market.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system.
- All models are tested in an endurance simulator in order to ensure that we exceed original equipment standards.
- All complete radiators are 100% leak tested.
- Only the highest grades of materials are used in our production to ensure product longevity.
Request a Quote