The cooling fan has to be controlled so that it allows the engine to maintain a constant temperature.
The fans are controlled either with a thermostatic switch or by the engine computer, and they turn on when the temperature of the coolant goes above a set point. They turn back off when the temperature drops below that point.
- Designed to OE fit. form & function specifications
- OE style connector for plug & play installation
- Manufactured with high quality components to reduce fan motor noise
- Fan motors are performance tested prior to packaging
- Installation hardware included for a complete replacement solution (where applicable)
Request a Quote