The evaporator, also sometimes referred to as the evaporator core, is one of the two (maybe three) heat exchangers in a mobile A/C system. In a typical passenger car or pickup truck, the evaporator is usually located inside the passenger compartment, quite often deeply buried in or under the instrument panel. Some vehicles, usually vans or SUVs, have two evaporators.
- Drop and fit for easy installation.
- Manufactured according to original equipment.
- Extensive line coverage, especially on late model vehicle coverage.
- All evaporators developed are plate and fin construction.
- Reverse engineered design to ensure proper fit and function upon installation.
- Built to meet or exceed manufacturer's specifications.
- Product manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 certified quality systems.
Request a Quote