Cabin Air Filters improve overall driving comfort, encourage better airflow through a vehicle and aid in defroster performance. Replacing an old, clogged cabin air filter protects passengers by removing allergens, pollen, toxic fumes, odors, dirt, soot, dust mites and other harmful airborne contaminants.
- Electrostatically charged media.
- Encourages better airflow and aids defroster performance.
- Multiple fiber layers remove even the smallest particles for clean, filtered air.
- Particulate layer restricts entry of large airborne particles into the A/C system.
- Helps protect the air conditioning system when replaced with each A/C service.
- Protects against airborne pollutants up to 12 months or 12,000 miles (variable).
- Meets or exceeds manufacturers requirements.
- Available for most vehicles on the road – domestic and import.
Request a Quote