A radiator is a type of heat exchanger. It is designed to transfer heat from the hot coolant that flows through it to the air blown through it by the fan. Most modern cars use aluminum/plastic radiators. These radiators are made by brazing thin aluminum fins to flattened aluminum tubes.
- Drop in fit for easy installation.
- Engineered to meet or exceed manufacturer's specifications.
- All models are validated for fit, form, and function before released into the market.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system.
- All models are tested in an endurance simulator in order to ensure that we exceed original equipment standards.
- All complete radiators are 100% leak tested and pressure-tested.
- Only the highest grades of materials are used in our production to ensure product longevity.
- Packaged to ensure you will receive your radiator in perfect condition, ready for a quick and easy drop in fit. And there are no core charges.
- All our radiators for small vehicles, medium & heavy duty truck radiators are manufactured from the highest quality materials and workmanship. Each unit is produced using high quality tooling to manufacture the core and tanks.
Request a Quote